• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valley of laughter (WIP T-RPG)

tickle12345

TMF Poster
Hi all I have finally decided to open my own thread to present the work and possible distribution of my first ever RPG maker game so later on I'll be posting updates when I can and since I am new to the RPG maker software I am open to all sorts of tips, later I will also post images of my progress such as maps and characters maybe scenes from the games so stay tuned :stickout

Awesome! Always nice to hear about a new project on the horizon.
Good luck to you, for making a game takes a whole lot of time and dedication. ^-^

Thank you so much! yeah it is in early stages hehe but hopefully down the line I can get it out and hopefully some new projects after that!

Update!!!

the game is coming along nicely however I must put it on hold so that I may get hold of some more material for rpg maker mv but don't worry the project is very much alive just majorly WIP so please try to stay interested ^-^

Take all the time you need! It's great to hear that the game is still being worked on. ^-^

Take your time and don't burn yourself out or feel pressured. That's what happens to a lot of would be creators because they overwhelm themselves. I eagerly await to see what you come up with. Can you at least give us some context on what it'll be about? Like will it have a story and plot? Be straight up about tickling? Or be "tickle fight" oriented or exploration?

Hey there

well to answer your question YES it will have a plot and will feature no fighting and more avoiding the many villains and bad guys plus a good few choice making moments but not to worry! there will most definitely be a good batch of crazy and original characters for you all to meet and hopefully fall in love with ^-^ I draw my inspiration from Screamer and Ticklewizard in the sense that interaction can unlock many doors and that you will be traveling a vast area and visiting many new and exotic locations not just the valley itself!

well to answer your question YES it will have a plot and will feature no fighting and more avoiding the many villains and bad guys plus a good few choice making moments but not to worry! there will most definitely be a good batch of crazy and original characters for you all to meet and hopefully fall in love with ^-^ I draw my inspiration from Screamer and Ticklewizard in the sense that interaction can unlock many doors and that you will be traveling a vast area and visiting many new and exotic locations not just the valley itself!

Sounds good, I like the non fighting ones a bit more usually. Can't wait. :]

hey all, I am still alive and kicking, the main game (Valley of laughter) will obviously take quite some time to create so in the mean time I may release some smaller titles for you guys, on a side note if any of you wish to give me any ideas of your own or if you wish to ask questions then feel free other than that hope everyone's day is going nicely

Here are a few characters from the game expect map images later down the line

Attachments

• Zeke 1.png
    Zeke 1.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Lisa 1.png
    Lisa 1.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Apple Seller 1.png
    Apple Seller 1.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 67
Here are a few characters from the game expect map images later down the line

question: will you focuse on foot tickling? Only on other parts? on both?

Also are there going to be scenes with male characters or only female characters ... or both?

thanks for asking

hey! to answer your question, the tickling will focus on various parts of the body (feet included) and both male and female tickling will occur ^^

hey! to answer your question, the tickling will focus on various parts of the body (feet included) and both male and female tickling will occur ^^

Thanks a lot for your reply. I'd like to know: what kind of universe will it be? are there going to be creatures like elves, fairies etc. .. or only humans?

hey

It is set in 2014 so its a modern day story BUT I will be littering little secrets here and there hehe so if you can find them you will be granted access to extra scenes extra characters etc

It is set in 2014 so its a modern day story BUT I will be littering little secrets here and there hehe so if you can find them you will be granted access to extra scenes extra characters etc

Soundsl ike a nice concept! Thank you for answering my questions!

Just to be clear ^^

I thank the people who have showed interest in my game project and wish to play it but I must also mention this is my FIRST game so all I ask is that I am given a chance in the sense of creativity and distribution, it isn't the most amazing RPG game in the world that is centred around this type of fetish unlike games from creators like Noircastle and TickleWizard (plus many more) but I assure you that there is a little bit of everything in this game hopefully it is enough for you guys to enjoy ALSO as of release dates I am aiming to have it released over Christmas but if I can squeeze enough time in (and trust me I will try) I may be able to release it during November or maybe earlier it all depends on how free I am, on another note, I have nothing against those who give up or leave certain game projects under the grounds of ill health or lack of free time I would just like to state that the term "hiatus" Is not in my vocabulary I intend to make as many tickle games as I can, I am full of ideas and know the tickling fetish like the back of my hand and I am sure that my other upcoming titles (yes I already have ideas for games after valley of laughter) will please the tickling community and maybe help put fire back into the passionate hearts of those who have either stopped creating or have lost interest my words to them are "Never give up, its a long and draining process but in the end you will turn up gold!" thanks again to those who have commented and have chosen to support me and I will send another update soon! much love ~,^

hey guys! umm I have a question, how do you link a game to this site I am a little confused as to how it works

I think most people just post a link to a site, where the game can be downloaded, like "Mediafire".

Update!!!

Hey there fellow tickle gamers I have a brief update for you guys, a lot is being done to ensure the game is satisfying to you guys, hopefully none of us have lost that good ol' soft spot for text based game overs and I also hope that I can light that spark again and make text base game overs just as enjoyable as images and animations ^^ the following images below are of a few maps I have done so far, hope you enjoy the layouts!

Attachments

• Map022.png
    Map022.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Map025.png
    Map025.png
    489.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Map028.png
    Map028.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Map020.png
    Map020.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Map015.png
    Map015.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
[edited]
Seems I was uninformed and jumping to false conclusions. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back