• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 07 - Bisanthium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc: You create it, Kalamos. But I don't think we're done with the events in Day 07, so we can't skip to a new day and interrupt whatever is going on right now.

And I didn't get the hint, Darth. Sorry.

As usual: drop me a line when game-day either strikes midnight, or action is over. ;)

OOC: Meira's turn, continue :p what i have in mind is for later.

Sitting on the floor to the left of Rilina, Meira continued to touch and stroke the soft, sensitive skin between her victim's legs with the feather. Her other hand reached around Rilina's body and gave her right breast a squeeze to see how she would react. "Yes, I remember that night. But kindly refresh my memory if you would."

Leaning forward, Magnus whispered in her ear. "Remember the brine you used on me?" he said "You made a bet with me. If i couldn't hold out half an hour i was to stay with you and pass on the offer a local baron made" he said. He whispered again "why not try it again... I haven't fed my dogs today and they are not dangerous".

"I liked that. I liked that a lot." Meira smiled at the idea. "I will go get us some brine. You wait here and... get yourself prepared. And I want to see you naked by the time I get back." She grabbed an empty metal bucket and walked out.

"Me?" Thane said surprised. "Euhm this girl has eyes you know?" he frowned. He went to make sure Illira was comfortable and gave her a sip of water.

Meira called out from outside the tent, "Just put a blanket over her head... unless you want to show off your manhood!" She paused, waiting for a response from Thane, but decided to be on her way. The faster she got the brine, the sooner she could get back to her lover.

"Sorry little girl..." he said to Rillina. He gave her another sip.
"Small hint... try to enjoy it" he said "Meira can be nasty but she won't hurt you... and i doubt she'll hand you over to the authorities who'll do worse" he ran an index over her cheek than threw a blanket over her.
Slowly he started to remove the black armour, small leather boots and cloak. His wristgauntlets were taken off as was his belt. He placed it all on a buste. He shivered a bit as it was a bit cool outside.

Last edited:
(Ooc: Her name is Rilina, not Illira.)

After some time, Meira returned with a bucket of brine and a brush. But first, upon entering the tent, she took a moment to look at Thane's manhood. During the time when they were separated, she had forgotten how big it was. The mere sight of it made her feel horny, but she decided to wait for now.

"I will make the same bet. The brine will cover your feet and your dogs will lick them. All you have to do is get licked for half an hour without yielding. If you give up, I will take the dogs away and you must stay with me indefinitely. Do you have ropes or any extra shackles that I can restrain you with?"

He blushed "Now" he said surprised.
He looked at her "But how am i going to provide for you if I need to stay with you sweetie" he said "I'm a fighter not a farmer" he said "And i'm about as diplomatic as a sponge" he said. He chuckled. He nuzzled her neck. "Hmmm but alright but than you're stuck with me indefinitely... you do realize the downsides off that?" he said.

OOC: oops sorry friend of mine rps Illiara in an rpg i'm in. Bad habit.

"You will be allowed to leave, of course. But not for an extended period of time." Meira explained, "Do tell me the downsides of staying with you, as you search for restraints."

"Besides me being stubborn, proud, clingy, dangerous and ambitious?" he said "None i can think off" he said as he found 'their' set in a box.
Seemed more like a luxury compliment of restraints than tools for torture.

Taking the box from Thane and opening it, Meira found a nice set of shackles and ropes. They were brightly colored in shades of red, pink and blue, including the metal shackles which normally came in dull grey or silver. They looked very different from the ones Rilina was wearing at the moment.

"Oh I think I can handle your flaws..." Meira grinned, her eyes fixed on her lover's crotch. "Now do you have a table I can tie you to that is low enough for the dogs to reach you? Or would you prefer to lie on the floor, tethered to the tent poles?"

hmm

Magnus shifted a bit uncomfortable.
She noticed his gaze went to the slavegirl.
Unlike her, he was a lot more... 'shy' in these matters.
He let her usually do as she please but he had trouble dealing with even flirts from the other gender if they got too 'embarassing'.
He looked around. "If you think you can restrain me decently against the pole... yes" he said. "I might kick you or the dogs if you don't do it decently" he said. "Table is possible if cleared too but you'd have to position me with legs off the table and tied to the chair or something" he said.

"The pole will be good." Meira led Thane to one of the tent poles by his hand. Placing his hands around the wooden pole, she wrapped blue ropes around his wrists, knotting it tight. She made sure that he was lying down on his back with his hands tied above him before tying more ropes around his ankles and above his knees. Thane's legs were not secured to anything; Meira would love to see him squirm.

"There. Now try to escape."

Thane had blushed a bit as it remained both arousing and embarassing. When she was done, he moved a bit.
She saw him flex his muscles... use the great force off his upper body but for now he remained locked tight. His huge chest relaxed as he looked up a moment than nodded.
Meira had used a rope that was sturdy but non-irritating avoiding the risk of burns when he squirmed.
He nodded "Alright great one..." he smiled a bit "You got me...".

Meira smiled. Dipping the brush into the bucket of brine, she wiped the bristles across Thane's bare soles. The dogs were led to them, sniffing the brine at first, then licking away hungrily. Meira sat next to her lover to see his reaction.

(Ooc: Darth, remember Rachel and Valerios' side of the story where we couldn't think of a reason for Valerios to tickle Rachel? I just had an idea as a substitute: a new character who meets Valerios and who is not very likeable, while assuming that Rachel is still tied up somewhere. What do you think?

And on a side note, I recently slept with my longtime boyfriend :D. Sex is on my mind right now, so sorry if the tickling part of the roleplay seems half-hearted.)

Last edited:
When the brush touched his soles he moved his feet in reflex.
As the 2nd dog entered they gave their master a playful lick. the newcomer recognised Meira and rubbed it's head against her than their attention went to dinner... .
Focussing on his face she noticed he bit his lower lip cutely. Concentrating on the tent. He didn't look at her just seemed to 'void' his mind. He trembled a very little bit. He was 'acting'. She could easily tell and badly. He always had been a bad liar about things like this. Basically he just controlled his body and kept it from wiggling.

OOC: np is okay. Pm me the Rachel idea. I'm a bit unclear on it.
Rofl kinda cute the way i imagine her sitting down next to him.

"Are they making you a little uncomfortable?" Meira taunted Thane, stroking his hair and his tied arms. She stared at him and waited till he could no longer hold it. "I love it when you pretend it doesn't bother you. It makes the game more challenging."

"You're evil" he said softly.
But the brine was slowly being removed and for a moment he had hope that he'd make it.
He moved his hands more towards her caressing hands. Indulging in her small sign of affection.
Suddenly she heard a little chuckle. "Oh god it tickles so much" he admitted softly.
"I haaahahaad forgotten" he bit his lower lip again.
She noticed that a certain something was 'reacting' to the ministrations.
He still tried to surpress his laughter but she noticed his resistance was weakening.

"Want some more?" She covered Thane's soles with more brine, once again inviting the dogs to run their tongues over them. The bucket is placed next to Thane's feet, and Meira held on to his hands, giving him little kisses on the lips and cheek.

Then, behind Thane's back, she reached for a feather that was lying on a table and waved it in front of his face. "You are enjoying this, aren't you? I can tell, on the inside you are practically begging for more."

Distracted by the kiss he suddenly let go as they licked his soles.
He let out a long laugh before regaining composure, finally his feet tried to dance away from their tongues. "Tease... why would I enjoy this?" he lied.

Meira stroked Thane's manhood with the tip of the feather, while watching him try to move his feet away from the dogs. It was futile as the dogs would constantly follow the brine coated soles no matter which way they moved. "You are not hiding it very well. I know you are turned on by this." she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back