• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars Day

Barbershopman

TMF Master
Happy Star Wars Day to my fellow Star Wars lovers. May the Force (4th) be with you!

I am currently watching Return of the Jedi. Been through the prequel trilogy and am 2/3 the way through the original trilogy.

Barbershopman

I keep up with some of the Star Wars shows on Disney. Think the sequel trilogy is dog poo, especially with all the damn extended Universe stories and material to choose from. I think that's what gets me. You had all these stories, series, etc. written and created taking place after the original trilogy that Disney had to choose from. I get the stories and stuff can get kinda jumbled and confusing but there were some general plots and important characters Disney could have adapted like the Yuzhon Vong (sp?) and Mara Jade. Luke's kids and Hans kids, etc.

Anyway, point of all this was, while the sequel trilogy is dog poo (I do like Rey and Daisy Ridley), some of the cartoons and animated stuff aren't bad.

I'm really getting into the bad batch.

You really get attached to the characters and it's amazing that it's just the one guy in a room arguing with himself!

I'm really looking forward to the acolyte too

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a custom made version of Episodes IV, V, and VI? I'd like to remove the following scenes:

1. The torture droid scene involving Leia onboard the Death Star.
  2. The torture scene involving Chewbacca being tortured via sonic sounds.
  3. The whole electro-torture scene involving Han, Vader, Lando, and Boba Fett on Cloud City.
  4. The droid torture scene in Jabba's palace.

I'd also like it if it were possible to change the scene where Vader flashes back to his time as Anakin with Padme and then screams NOOO right before saving Luke to JUST saving Luke without the flashback, sappy music, or the NOOO.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back