• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 08 - Boundless Tharagya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Runaway Slaves.

Active Day/Location Thread for:

- blackmagicjack.
- Cosmo_ac.
- tickledgirl.

- others...

Somewhere in Northern Tharagya.

"I was a slave", said Shom from his tree.

Melissana lifted her head from the ground for a moment.
"Yes, I remember you saying that. I meant no offense. But...we were all slaves, of that Brom. And that Shale creature!"
She shuddered.

"Yes, i'd rather not remember that little demoness."
Reno replied, shaking his head, and feeling a little tingle run through his feet remembering her attention to them.
He casually offered his sword to Shom.
It only made sense that the person on guard carry it.

"As for food, clothing and other supplies, lets not worry about those tonight and just try and get a good nights sleep."
Reno added.

Shom shook his head in refusal as Reno offered him the sword:
"I'm better with my hands, and two armed men are better than one."

Let the adventure continue from here.

Last edited:
(OOC: Did we just get upgraded from a Sandbox? Woot!)

Melissana yawns hugely. "Wake me when it's time for my watch."

She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Game got upgraded to a Side Story, called Runaway Slaves.
It runs parallel to Tormented Soles, hence the Day 08 signature, but it's a different, unrelated, adventure seed.

Your chars won't probably meet chars from TS, and your local "gamesmaster" is Cosmo_AC.
Have fun!

(OCC: Unless there are any objections, i'm just going to fast forward things to early morning, ok?)

It was mid morning before the sun poked it's way through the series of leaves that adorned the surrounding tree's in the small clearing the three recently escaped slaves had chosen to stay the night in. Reno was currently awake, having taken the last watch. During the idle time, he had gathered branches, twigs and finally a few larger sticks. Taking the sword he began sharpening the end of the sticks. He hoped they could be used to maybe catch a fish or two in the stream for breakfast, though he wasn't getting his hopes up. After finishing his work he walked over to the others and gave each of them a gentle nudge. "I think it's time to wake up."

Yawning, Shom climbed to his feet and looked about, gazing at Melissana for a few extra moments.

"We will need to eat, any suggestions?"

(On her watch, Melissana has managed to make something to cover her sex with the scraps left of her clothes. She spent the rest of night curled beneath the remaining scraps some leaves and Reno's vest, and actually is somewhat rested.)

Melissana wakens at Reno's nudge. She pushes off her makeshift bedding and stretches lazily, then feels Shom's eyes on her naked body. She quickly pulls on the vest Reno gave her, and haughtily turns her back on Shom, only to remember that her bottom is still uncovered. Completely flustered, she turns back to face the men.

"I...err...what did you say?" She takes a deep breath, then answers snippily, to cover her embarassment. "If you'd peel your eyes off me for a moment, you'd see that there are mushrooms practically under your feet!"

She points at some toadstools growing near where Shom stands, then pauses.

"Err...maybe not those. They'd make us very sick. But still!" She turns and begins to rummage through the undergrowth. She disappears from sight for a few moments. "Mmm...nothing here...Hmm...maybe...aha! Mmmm...just ripe!"

Her face appears through the greenery, looking somewhat smug. There's a purple stain on her lips and one cheek, and she's holding a handful of berries. "Huckleberries! A whole patch of them."

She gestures downwards, "Come get a handful. Or two!"

Shom had begun to smirk at Melissana's embarassment, but actually smiles as she appears out of the bushes with juice staining her mouth.

"That's a lovely rouge you are wearing there," as Shom walks past Melissana into the bushes, returning with a handful of berries.

Tossing a berry into his mouth, "An adequate breakfast."

Melissana sniffs. "Adequate?! Well I..."

Sarcastically "I'm so sorry the meal isn't up to your high standards, milord. I'll have the butler bring something more to your liking, right away."

Taking a deep breath and stepping next to Shom, she goes on in her normal voice. "And as for my 'rouge', if you like it so much I'm happy to share some." She reaches up to smear berry juice across Shom's face.

Shom gently grasps Melissana's wrist before she can smear berry juice across his face.

"Careful, I know your weakness"

With that Shom licks the the berry juice off her fingers.

"Adequate might have been an understatement."

Melissana shivers, her eyes going wide as Shom licks her fingers "Errr...that's right. Okay...I, um, th-thank you. I mean you're welcome..."

Very flustered again, she turns her back on Shom and bends over to pick some more berries.

Chuckling to himself as Melissana flashes her bottom at him, Shom walks past her, turning to look at her after a few strides.

"It was my pleasure"

Flashing her a smile, he then heads over to the stream and disappears behind some bushes.

Melissana gathers and eats another handful of berries, then gathers another handful. She looks over at Reno and realizes he'll probably want more than just one handful. "Then he can get them himself," she whispers tartly to herself. Then she looks down at the vest she's wearing and reconsiders.

Using one hand she clasps the vest closed and holds it tightly against her tummy, although to top bows open alarmingly. She loads the "pouch" thus created with a few handfuls of berries, then walks to Reno to offer him breakfast.

Reno watches the interplay between the his companinions with bemused interest. It seemed torture sometimes brings people together. Granted he wouldn't have minded getting re-aquintade with the women who had been tickling him last night. Granted, she would be the one in the stocks, but oh well. Hopefully who ever had attacked the slavers last night had her currently stripped naked and soaked in sweat from a mercyless foot feathering. The thought put a smile on his face.

Coming back to reality, Reno zoned back in as Millissana walked over, and offered him some berries. "Thanks." Reno replied, taking the berries from her and eating them. He did his best not to look at her barely concealed breasts.

Melissana looks a little startled at the predatory smile that spreads across Reno's face as she approaches, but she realizes his attention is not on her. She offers the berries, then bites back a giggle when Reno's finger's brush across her tummy as he takes them.

While he finishes the berries, she turns and walks down to the stream, some distance away from where Shom disappeared. Looking quickly around to make sure no one's in sight, she undresses and enters the river to bathe, letting out a brief squeak as the cold water rushes over her.

After Shom disappeared behind the bushes, he stripped off his breaches and dove into the water. The sounds of splashing can be heard, and soon after a deep melodic voice begins belting out a song in a language that the others are unlikely to understand.

Melissana bathes quickly in the cold water. She walks from the stream and stands, warming herself in the morning sun as the water runs off her skin.

Melissana bathes quickly in the cold water. She walks from the stream and takes the her the underwear she'd managed to form from the tattered shreds of her clothing as washes it gingerly in the stream, trying to be keep it intact. Finally she stands and warms herself in the morning sun as the water runs off her skin. She dresses and returns to camp.

"Well I found us some food, at least for this morning. I believe clothing and coin were next on the list? How can we obtain those?"

Having donned his pantaloons, Shom comes walking out of the brush, water rolling down his bare arms and chest. Absently he wipes his face with the vest in his hand.

"Can we not get employment?"

"Maybe you can. But for me..."

She looks at her skimpy, shabby clothing.

"I look like...well, saying I look like an escaped slave is being generous. No one would hire me, at least not for anything decent! Isn't there any way we could beg or borrow some clothing?"

Shom follows Melissana's gaze to her body.

"I don't think I will let anything happen to you. We will find something"

Err, thank you. But I shouldn't just sit here while you work. And if I had some decent clothing, I'm sure I could find a good position in a kitchen, and get all of us food to boot!

[OOC: We can sit around camp talking for a while but I think we're waiting for some GM action. (I am, and I assume jack is too.) Should we be waiting, or should we take off and see what happens?

Or should take off and make something happen ourselves? I know this isn't a sandbox anymore, but it's still pretty indepedent from the rest of the game. I'm still a little iffy on how much we need wait on a GM, vs. how much it's okay for us to "drive."]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back