• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven and Xelloin side story (Non tk)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
I wasn't sure of posting the links to it, but it got a batter reaction than I though in dA so well I'll let it here for the ones who are following Raven's adventures. This explains an interesting encounter of Raven and Xelloin with a char of a friend in dA which I really like.

Comic "The past will chase you" (takes place at the begining of the past saga): http://ravendrakil.deviantart.com/art/The-past-will-chase-you-p1-130739472
(Four pages follow the links there)

Story "The One who can help" (takes place between the past saga and the begining saga): http://ravendrakil.deviantart.com/art/The-One-who-can-help-130740097

Let me know what you think and I hope you like it.

What a terrific sorcery battle! Raven and Agent One were formidable opponents, their strange abilities testing their fortitude to the limit! Happily, his will to protect proved stronger than her urge to punish... though her cynical view of Xelloin's character seems to be more justified than Raven's cheerful optimism. She gives him a pretty solid scolding, accusing him of immaturity and naiveté... one wants to support his positive attitude, but it's hard to do that in view of events we know will be coming. The bold dark linework of this comic is extremely arresting, creating an atmosphere of stark seriousness to bolster the already dire proceedings! The second page has some wonderfully intense imagery, as the combatants' auras strain against each other for supremacy! I enjoy these side-trip comix very much... I'm a fan of non-linear storytelling, where the reader is called upon to assemble pieces in order to gain a clear understanding of the whole picture. That's the spirit of the complexity which makes the Tickler Raven series such an enthralling, rewarding adventure!

Haven't read "The One who can help" yet, but plan to do so later this week! I'll have further word for you then!

First of all thanks to your feedback LBH, it's always good to hear your thoughts!

What a terrific sorcery battle! Raven and Agent One were formidable opponents, their strange abilities testing their fortitude to the limit! Happily, his will to protect proved stronger than her urge to punish...

I'm glad you liked this sorcery clash, both of their powers are very influenced by the power of their wills and I wanted to represent that in the battle. It seems they ended more in a draw but at least Raven could save Xelloin for the moment.

though her cynical view of Xelloin's character seems to be more justified than Raven's cheerful optimism.

It seems so, right? I haven't yet explained how she was when she was the bloodqueen at the hellish draunights, but if we take a look at how she is in the present One's point of view seems a lot more right than Raven's.

She gives him a pretty solid scolding, accusing him of immaturity and naiveté... one wants to support his positive attitude, but it's hard to do that in view of events we know will be coming.

That's what makes she to be surprised in the last page, because Raven have seen the bad face of the world as you saw in the prologue of the past. What makes her to give him the chance is because he still is good natured. Of course we all know that something will happen, but that's what I am searching here, I want to let clear that this two were close to the other, so what will happen really hurted them, specially Raven.

The bold dark linework of this comic is extremely arresting, creating an atmosphere of stark seriousness to bolster the already dire proceedings! The second page has some wonderfully intense imagery, as the combatants' auras strain against each other for supremacy!

I'm glad you liked ths style, I love how it came out specially the auras part. And in this B&W I think it makes the comic more serious.

I enjoy these side-trip comix very much... I'm a fan of non-linear storytelling, where the reader is called upon to assemble pieces in order to gain a clear understanding of the whole picture. That's the spirit of the complexity which makes the Tickler Raven series such an enthralling, rewarding adventure!

I like them too, it makes the reather to think about the story but at the same time it makes some revelations to be more surprising, like when after seeing Raven and Xelloin as enemies we take a look at the past and we find them as partners. Glad you are enjoying them!

Haven't read "The One who can help" yet, but plan to do so later this week! I'll have further word for you then!

I think you'll like it, I think that the time that Raven and One share there it's very emotive. Just a little note to make it more understable. Agent One belongs to the agency, (a story the deviant who allowed me to do that comic and story is doing) there are more agents there, in my story appear agent Two who is the second in command, very serious and loyal to One and very unexpressive emotionally speaking; and agent Five, who seems to be somewhat the most human of the agents and seems to be closer to One in a certain way.

Take your time, and I'll love to know your thoughts.

As regards "The One who can help":

Agent One is powerful and perceptive, and really managed to help Raven quite a bit (despite her unconscious attempts to dominate him during training)! Her language comparing his emotionally wounded circumstances to an angel who flies even with broken wings is quite vivid... the analogy has provided him with good insight into his spiritual strengths and weaknesses. We still haven't learned what precisely it was Xelloin did to betray him... it must have been something awful, to leave him in such a depressed (not to mention feathered) state. The Agency is an interesting parallel organization to the hand... it's a pity Raven couldn't have remained longer, as it was providing him a useful refuge. He'd have to leave it eventually, though, in any event... far too much unfinished business with the demon Bloodqueen!

As regards "The One who can help":

Agent One is powerful and perceptive, and really managed to help Raven quite a bit (despite her unconscious attempts to dominate him during training)!

First, thanks for sharing your thoughts about that story too LBH, is much appreciated.

Yep, she is very experienced and has got a very long life behind, the agency can affect the amount of life soemone can live. The ones who end there have a debt which has to be paid and submission to the agency is something needed to get redemption, so I thought that when trying to understand Raven she could end wanting to make him submit to her without knowing it, it provided and nice twist to the story.

Her language comparing his emotionally wounded circumstances to an angel who flies even with broken wings is quite vivid... the analogy has provided him with good insight into his spiritual strengths and weaknesses.

I always had this image of Raven in my head and she seemed the right one to explain him, he has kept to his ways and believings even after what he has got from the world, that's why I used that image.

We still haven't learned what precisely it was Xelloin did to betray him... it must have been something awful, to leave him in such a depressed (not to mention feathered) state.

You are right, I'm a bit worried of getting bad critiques when I reveal it, it's not a "normal" situation, but well, at least in my opinon is something really bad from Xelloin. Oh and the feathered state is more an indirect consequence from the council but all will got clear.

The Agency is an interesting parallel organization to the hand... it's a pity Raven couldn't have remained longer, as it was providing him a useful refuge. He'd have to leave it eventually, though, in any event... far too much unfinished business with the demon Bloodqueen!

You are right but there is work to do out there, and knowing what One had realised it was the time to go. What will happen in Raven's adventure? you have the next chapter in my forum.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back