• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Planning to Tickle Someone

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
What plans do you come up with when wanting to tickle someone? What situations do you use to your advantage?

What plans do you come up with when wanting to tickle someone? What situations do you use to your advantage?
I like to tickle women's armpits so I tend to take advantage of when they raise their arms or when their hands are occupied. Some examples: when they are carrying something with both hands, when they are adjusting their hair, when they are tying their shoes, etc. How about you?

I like to tickle women's armpits so I tend to take advantage of when they raise their arms or when their hands are occupied. Some examples: when they are carrying something with both hands, when they are adjusting their hair, when they are tying their shoes, etc. How about you?
Depending on the situation, I wouldn't recommend tickling them when they're carrying something because if it drops on their foot and hurts them, they're going to want to hurt you in return. If they're adjusting their hair or tying their shoes, you can take advantage of tickling their sides, stomach, and neck as well. Not only could you can tickle those areas if you jokingly tie their shoes together and they're trying to untie them, but if they have to take their shoes off just to do so, it'd be the perfect excuse to grab and tickle their feet. Because I'm a sadistic ler, I like to use it as a form of revenge. Then there's times where I'm a teasy ler, and will use hugs as an excuse to tickle women.

Update: In the situation of you tickling their feet, they could hit you with their shoes in playful revenge kind of way, which is why I recommend holding their feet high up and standing as far away as possible. If you're sitting down instead, they may jokingly make you smell their shoes as a form of revenge, which I wouldn't mind. ;)

Last edited:
I'm a tickle opportunist. I don't make plans but I will use any opportunity that arises.

Any woman that tries bratty flirting with me gets tickled. It's only fair.

My play partner is stretching her arms when I'm passing by? How can I resist all that exposed ticklishness.

And then there are video games. I loved tickling and worshipping my ex wife's feet when she tried to play video games on her PC or phone. Got lots of moans, giggles and "It's not fair" complaints in return.

Last edited:
And then there are video games. I loved tickling and worshipping my ex wife's feet when she tried to play video games on her PC or phone. Got lots of moans, giggles and "It's not fair" complaints in return.
That reminds me of this video from Dreamgirls in Socks: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8983/28081605/cassandras-unaware-footjob-full-hd-1080p-version. Because I've had tickle dreams about her, I'd have a dying temptation to tickle her feet in that position, and I'm sure she's very ticklish. If I had the money to do so, I've even thought about messaging the guy who owns that studio about me willing to pay to have Cassandra or the other girls to come out my way just for a paid tickle and foot worship session. I'm sure they'd be down for it. To add icing on the cake, I'm also interested in working with him to create a spin-off studio where the girls get tickled instead, and I'm the one tickling them. :love:

Last edited:
The best way if we are talking about a colleague or friend, even acquaintance is to playfully tease them. They will then retaliate, so you can then pretend to be annoyed by it so they will carry on, you are then justified to retaliate with a little tickle.

This has worked for me many times.

The best way if we are talking about a colleague or friend, even acquaintance is to playfully tease them. They will then retaliate, so you can then pretend to be annoyed by it so they will carry on, you are then justified to retaliate with a little tickle.

This has worked for me many times.

One other strategy that seems to work is to joke with your friend to the point where they are hysterical and unable to stop laughing. Then, as they are trying to collect themselves and regain composure, you can push their buttons to get them to have another laugh attack. This is a great opportunity to give them a playful tickle.

Hell, this is just a fun thing to do even without the tickling. I loved getting my ex wife in that state and then seeing her try to control herself and do her breathing voodoo to regain composure. And right then I would just ask "Done laughing?" and she would go hysterical again. Fun times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back