• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My most recent tickle session (m/m)

Coventrytickler

I’ve been thinking about writing about this event since it happened. I lost my details for my old account so had to set up a new one.

Back story
I’m a straight male who joined fetlife looking for women to session with as a switch. Some time ago, I came across a Male Ler, quite close to where I live. Having had a few sessions with another Male Ler previously, I thought I would try a different Ler (due to travel restrictions during covid and distance).
I was under the impression that just my feet (size 11 UK) and sides were ticklish, but only tonight touches. Prodding and pinching my sides doesn’t work and hairbrushes/grooming mits on my feet just hurt more than tickle.
After a few sessions over the past couple of years, I thought that I would give sensory deprivation a go.

The last session
I went and got my usual pedicure before the session and headed to his house.
I had mentioned to him previously that I wanted to give sensory deprivation a go and had completely forgot bout it during the session.
We had the usual session with my feet in stocks whilst tied to the massage table, being tickled by various toothbrushes and tools. Then he took out the ‘Head Tickling’ tool. I have never tried it on my head before, but that thing fucking tickled. Bound to the table, I was squirming as much as I could, howling with laughter. Next, he stroked the prongs up and down my soles. Each stroke felt like a wave of ticklish electricity, shooting up my body. After buckling and bouncing around for what seemed like ages, he allowed me to regain my breath. I thought that was it, but I was wrong. He began to stroke the prongs up and down my body, it was at that point that I realised that my whole body was extremely ticklish, I had just never been tickled by the right tool. After what felt like an eternity, he stopped and freed me from the restraints. I caught my breath, had a drink and thought the session was over.
Once again, I was wrong.
‘Are you ready for sensory deprivation?’ He asked.
It seemed like I had forgot about the last couple of hours of torment and agreed.
He went through the safety protocol as I wasn’t going to be able to get a safe word out of my mouth before mummifying my head, leaving me a couple of nose holes. Noise cancelling headphones went over where my ears.
He wrapped my arms to my body before wrapping them to the table to pin me down. Next was my ankles wrapped together, propped up on a cushion before securing them to the table, followed by my big toes together.
He went through the safety protocols again before immediately getting started on my soles with the head scratcher. All I could do was get out some muffled laughter as he continued to stroke up and down my soles. I thought things couldn’t get any worse. That was until he started on the tops of my feet and toes. I have never felt anything as ticklish in my life. I was almost at breaking point and guess that he knew this as he stopped briefly.
My break was short lived as the prongs stoked up and down my legs and waist. This incredibly ticklish sensation was turned up a notch as I felt an electric toothbrush exploring my toes at the same time.
I can honestly say that I was glad and disappointed when the session ended. I was exhausted and crying with laughter. I did not know where he was going to strike next, and with what tool.
The best (and worst part) was finding out that my whole body is extremely sensitive, unfortunately, so does he.

I have attached a picture from my pedicure and one of the soles of my feet (just for reference).

Attachments

• IMG_9198.png
    IMG_9198.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9197.png
    IMG_9197.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 68
Great story, and I wouldn't mind giving those feet of yours an intense tickling myself!

IMHO M/M is gay. Needless to say in our now-enlightened age there is, of course absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, and if one can't get what one wants from a woman, it's perfectly permissible to get the same thing from a male without feeling any shame. This form of compromise is both laudable and absolutely normal.

Why is it that there seems to be a crusade to label all things as one way? Every time a M/M post is made that involves a straight male, there are those (usually male themselves) that have this urgent desire to label things. Like if they don't post it, people might think M/M or F/F is something else. Like people enjoying themselves. All same sex tickling is NOT about sexual desires. It could be just fun. Just like when you tickle a family member. Is every single moment of family tickling, whether it is same sex or opposite sex interactions, does that mean people want to commit incest? No. So stop. No one asked if it was gay or not.

Just let people enjoy themselves without having to apply some label to them from folks who have nothing better to do it seems.

Interesting insight especially with that tool, deffo something for me to look into, this is why I do love true stories section, you never know when you might be inspired 🤣

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back