• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madison Paige from Heavy rain in -"Rainy Day Massage"

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE PLAYED AND/OR BEAT THIS GAME, PLEASE KEEP SPOILERS OUT OF ANY COMMENTS YOU HAVE. THE STORY IS A VERY SPECIAL EXPERIENCE AND WE DO NOT WANT TO RUIN IT FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS YET TO PLAY THE GAME

Okay then!

Here we have the lovely Madison Paige from the incredibly awesome Playstation 3 exclusive game, "Heavy Rain". I love the game so much that it is the only game that I have acquired all the trophies on and I'm proud of it! Heavy Rain is one of the prettiest of games I've seen on a console... it's definitely in my top ten list of video games with the best of visuals. If you haven't seen or heard about this awesome game you are TRULY missing out on something special...

Fun Fact about Heavy Rain:
This is not a spoiler, just an interesting fetish related thing I've noticed and I don't think this has been mentioned by anyone else...Every major female character that you meet in the game for the very first time that you meet them, is barefoot (except for one and another is wearing sandals...but still her bare feet can be seen because of this). Their feet are wonderfully shaped and detailed as well. Maybe some of Quantic Dream's conceptual developers have a strong appreciation for feet...foot fetishism if you want to go further...

You don't have to guess that Madison is one of those females who is bare foot... hence the influence of this pic...

Here's the pic scenario!

Madison has trouble sleeping and desperately needs some help in getting the relaxation she deserves... Luckily you're here to help her out! The necessary quick time actions have been displayed (as is customary within the game) and it is up to you to give her a wonderful sleep inducing foot massage...Don't mess up or you might give her some wide awake tickling!

---

I love Madison, she's so awesome... the setting within this picture is of her apartment in the game... it took a lot of time playing the game and getting different angles while pausing to draw them. :D

It would have been interesting to have a sort of massaging scene within Heavy Rain. It would definitely fit perfectly with the Quick Time Action Icons through slow sweeping or rotating of the control stick... :nod:

I'm starting to find a balance in this "hybrid" style between my newer style and old style... It's definitely helping me make pics quicker.

I've decided to add a sole texture to this one. The soles used are from a photo I took of the feet of yet another one of my good lady friends in a past foot modeling session...

Who knows? I have a strong urge to draw another Heavy Rain chick and put her in the fetish spotlight as well!

Please tell me what you think!

The Beautiful "Madison Paige" is (C) to Quantic Dream

Everything drawn and colored by me... The Bombers

completely skilled...having played the game the control icons added perfectly to the pic. great job!

completely skilled...having played the game the control icons added perfectly to the pic. great job!

Thank you very much my friend! I'm glad you enjoy it!

The action icons totally make the game unique... I just had to add them for the pic as well. :D

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back