• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Low Roads preview pages.

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
After having received the gift of this Artist's Pad, the option of double-posting 30+ pages of material (the average chapter length) seemed wasteful and extravagant. Littlebighead's Dimension is the ideal spot for the Low Roads artwork to be stored and sought out… yet, it tends to be rather less visible than the general Art section. As a result, I've been posting linked previews in the Art forum in order to call attention to fresh entries. These previews were never intended to convey any story sense, only to tease interest. They're also presented as bare linework, which otherwise might never be seen. Color is, of course, the preferable finished form; however, the raw linework does offer a clean crispness that I find pleasing in small doses. It also provides an opportunity for comparison, to display the stages of image creation.

I'll be collecting the preview pages into this thread, starting with the ones for Chapter 17 (the first to be posted exclusively in the Artist's Pad) and adding to it throughout the run of the series. I regard them as interesting curios of the production… I hope that you'll enjoy them in the same way!

1-3: Chapter 17
4-5: Chapter 18

Last edited:
6-7: Chapter 19
8-9: Chapter 20
10: Chapter 21

Thank you, J! There's sure to be a lot more! These images do tend to be rather different, a gestalt impression of the series rather than anything that provides storytelling impetus. Then again, movie previews tend to work the same way... they tease more than they inform.

11: Chapter 21.
12-13: Chapter 21.5
14-15: Chapter 22

Last edited:
Yes, they do tease more than inform 'us' readers of just what is going on. :stickout

Yes, they do tease more than inform 'us' readers of just what is going on. :stickout
Their function has been admirably fulfilled, then! :ggrin: I'm not keen to give too much away in the promos, to spoil any twists or surprises. Mostly, I hope that they'll arouse curiosity ("just how does this particular event dovetail with this other seemingly unrelated one?", "Is that guy really back again after so long?", etc.) which reading the full chapter will satisfy. Actually, I get very little feedback on the previews themselves, so yours is much appreciated, Sadisticklr!

Last edited:
Well, I've done more than my job, then! :ggrin:

(So get to showing us the chapter! - Naow! :lol)

Well, I've done more than my job, then! :ggrin:

(So get to showing us the chapter! - Naow! :lol)
Chapter 21 will be posted this coming Friday! Look for the preview in the Art Forum... that'll let you know it's ready!

16-17: Chapter 23
18-19: Chapter 24

Last edited:
Good eye, my most excellent Bombers! The awesome Firefox will indeed grace the Low Roads with a cameo appearance in chapter 23! Expect to see it (hopefully) before the end of the month.

Thanks Iloh! Yes, there will be a bit of wintertime frolic in this next chapter, and not strictly of the kiddy variety. A rare excursion into frosty landscape for Angie and Fiona! Hope you enjoy!

Very kind of you to say so, Mr. White! Thank you sincerely!

20-21: Chapter 25
22-23: Chapter 26

Last edited:
A wonderful tease of the oncoming storm! I wait with bated breath!! :) Hope you are well! :)

Quite well, thank you Feathers! Thanks for asking! Here's wishing good health and happiness to you as well!

Glad you like the preview! I should have Chapter 27 all wrapped up and ready to present by next weekend! Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Miss Mew looks pretty concerned about her privacy. She's always welcome to crash at my place. I would show an uncommon interest in her pet's training; I could teach the little rodent by example!

Oh, you know Mercy, FF... ever the furtive sneak! But she'd never shy from a chance to buddy up with her longtime pal, the Fox! Too much jolly history there to ignore! She'd even tolerate the presence of her pesky pet, I suspect!

Last edited:
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back