• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'lees, how does tickling feel to you?

Is tickling torturous or enjoyable?

• Total voters
IT'S BIGGER!
IT'S BADDER!

Ladies and Gentlemen...

IT'S BACK!

The Tickling Polls section is making it's triumphant return!! :super_hap:super_hap:super_hap
We will be bringing you a new mixture of tickling and non-tickling polls every week or so. :laughing:
The other Mods and I believed this place needed new polls, so we've decided to add some... makes sense, doesn't it? :)

So, here's the first new poll, and it's a 'lee specific one.

How does being tickled make you feel, torturous or enjoyable?

Is it a torturous feeling? As soon as it starts, do you beg it to stop, making you scream for mercy? ;)

Or is it an enjoyful feeling? Is it fun and exciting, and a feeling you want to go on and on for hours? :ayyy:

It's either one or the other I'm afraid, so what do you think? :p

Last edited:
Enjoyable, easily. :p I love leeing. Nothing destresses me quicker than laughing uncontrollably for 20 minutes or so - I don't usually even WANT to use a safeword because I'm having so much fun.

EDIT: Hey, I got the first vote of the first new poll! :D :D :D That deserves a bit, fat, purple

w00t!!1

The Bobination commands you all to vote; I expect no one to disappoint him. :p

Limited experience notwithstanding, I adore it. It is definitely enjoyable for this 'lee, although it might not seem like it to watch me. My body certainly leans towards the torturous side, thrashing about quite a bit and refusing to sit still and bask in it, but the brain enjoys it more and tells the body to shaddup whenever possible.

It's not inaccurate to say that I adore it--I've been known to put myself in jeopardy of getting tickled a time or ten--but that doesn't change the fact that it's torturous. I can't stand it. It's intolerable. And while it's happening, every impulse in my body is frantic to make it stop--something I'm usually not in a position to do.

Obviously, the very fact that I beg earnestly for it to stop as soon as it starts (if not before it starts) must be what I like about it. Welcome to the twisted knot of glitches that is my brain.

I'm with Sir Senshi--when I'm cranky, stressed, or otherwise in need of physical/emotional release...tickling is the all encompassing cure...

It's quite pleasureable...and although, when the tickling is more intense, it has elements of torture to it, the pleasure overrides it...

Cheers to the polls section!!! I offer up a green:

WORD!!!!

I hate being tickled but I voted anyway, definitely torturous for me.

I too would have to go with enjoyable! It makes me all giddy and tingly just thinking about it. Heheh.

Enjoy to the point where I've actually made an idiot out of myself trying to clue irl friends in on what I want:eek::D I was severly shocked when Senshi and I first met up and I was able to keep my arms over my head without restraint--I just LIKE it too much!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Now enjoying it and being able to say outloud that I enjoy it are two different things--one of Senshi's favorite games is to make me admit that over the phone :D I can type it out here, which is a big improvement for me :super_hap

~K

I know that pain Dintastic, I'm pretty much an online ler/lee. How sad it that?

I would say it is very enjoyable, lol. I love the feeling of getting tickled, especially when you are held down and there's nothing you can do about it

More enjoyable, but I have my days where it's just torture.

I think its more enjoyable. Its really fun and it makes me laugh especially when my feet are being tickled. I also love when im tied up so I cant get away from it.

natrually i enjoy being tickled:ggrin: it's in my blood!

i love it ;)

Ok I thought it over and it is fun at first but after awhile it can be torturous because I remember last night me and my friend were having a tickle fight and after awhile I wanted it to stop,but I am stubborne so I refused to give in.

I'm stubborn too but when it comes to tickling I generally have no will power--I don't want to give in but faced with the threat of prolonged tickling I will give in, on anything, or everything.

well I just remind myself that the tickler will stop eventually and probly very soon.Nobody has ever tickled me past 5mins.

It's not inaccurate to say that I adore it--I've been known to put myself in jeopardy of getting tickled a time or ten--but that doesn't change the fact that it's torturous. I can't stand it. It's intolerable. And while it's happening, every impulse in my body is frantic to make it stop--something I'm usually not in a position to do.

Obviously, the very fact that I beg earnestly for it to stop as soon as it starts (if not before it starts) must be what I like about it. Welcome to the twisted knot of glitches that is my brain.

I'm... kinda' like that too. No matter how much I yell and thrash its still a good destresser for me :)

I'm... kinda' like that too. No matter how much I yell and thrash its still a good destresser for me :)

I am too really. I haven't really been tickled in a long time, but I always thought it actually felt kind of nice, kind of relaxing, especially on my feet. I think a lot of people yell and thrash and beg for it to stop when it happens, but when it's done and we're able to think about it, we realize it does feel good. I do anyway.

I enjoy it quite a lot. Being the submissive and ticklish person I am, it brings me joy when someone has that power over me. It leaves me quite giddy everytime. :laughing:

what? No option for both? :super_hap

It's both enjoyable and torture (in the gimmie more and more kind of way!):redface:

Nothing like my girlfriend getting her long fingernails all over my feet

It's Ticklee Heaven

;)

Oh god fingernails are the worst;that I know of! One time I paid for my friend to get fake nails and she used them on my stomach!! I nearly jumped through the roof!! Those things tickle so badly!!

Very enjoyable, stress releasing, freeing. I wish I could be tied and tickled at least twice a day.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back