• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghost's Ticklish Quest, Part II

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
All was quiet in the bar. The last of the patrons had filtered out roughly an hour ago, and soon after the owner had locked the doors and put out the lights. There was still some hustle and bustle following this as the staff cleaned up for tomorrow, but soon, they had gone to bed. Only the moonlight filtering through the windows illuminated the main room, and only the crickets outside cut through the deafening silence. Perfect, thought the figure silent moving down the stairs.

Ghost was quite pleased with her planning. When she first saw the bar, she knew she had struck gold. She had wandered into town near midnight, and the 2 story bar was packed, with a sign in the window announcing they were hiring. She discovered the second story wasn’t part of the bar, but instead seemed to be populated with bedrooms. And if it was crowded this late, it probably didn’t double as an inn. Which meant the staff likely slept in the bar. Which, in turn, meant if she could get hired, she’d be able to case the joint without arousing suspicion, and when the opportunity to do some honest thievery presented itself, she’d already be inside. And if it didn’t, she still make some money from working there. She couldn’t help but grin, she was so pleased with herself.

Granted, this required getting hired, but there was little qualifications required save for a good figure, which she had. The staff consisted of 7 other girls, and the bar was tended by the owner, a mature but still attractive busty woman. Needless to say, it was a popular spot in town. She spent 2 weeks working there, learning the schedules and movements of the staff. And more importantly, the location of the money. The owner put the profits for the day in a small safe beneath the counter, and every Saturday, paid her employees, then brought the rest down to the bank. Given that it was early Saturday morning, the safe had to be loaded. And it wasn’t even a combination safe, just a simple lock. Child’s play for her.
Of course, she needed an exit strategy as well. Which is why she left her things in her room, rather than lugging them downstairs. The door was only kept closed via a simple bar across it, but it was also squeaky, and escaping out it was risky. Instead, she planned to head back up to her room, stuff her things in her bag, and go out the window. If the safe proved trickier then she anticipated, she would sneak up back to her room like nothing had happened.

She had taken the bulk of her property out of her bag, so as not to arouse suspicion from her roommate (who was thankfully a heavy sleeper). After all, anything she kept in the bag would never be noticed, so if she used it to store everything, it would seem like she just got her clothes out of thin air. So she kept her stuff in the dresser, save for her equipment, and her lucky feather, which would have poked up if she kept it tucked between her breasts in the busty uniform she was given. She wasn’t a big fan of it, but it was what kept the customers pouring in. Originally she had intended to put everything in her bag beforehand, but decided that if someone discovered her, she might be able to bluff her way out of it if she wasn’t packed up ready to leave. What she hadn’t expected on was getting caught picking the safe.
A pair of strong arms grabbed her, hoisting her up into the air.

“What have we here?” asked her attacker loudly. Ghost was spun around and came face to face with the very angry owner.

“So, thought you’d help yourself to an early paycheck, huh?” Ghost tried to reply, but the words wouldn’t come.

“Nothing to say? No matter, I’m sure the guards won’t care how talkative you are.” The other girls were now filtering downstairs, drawn by the yelling. The owner turned to one of them, and told her to fetch the guards. Then, just as she ran back upstairs to fetch some clothes, she was told to wait.
Turning towards Ghost with a disturbing grin, she offered her an alternative. “Of course, a cute girl like you might not fit in that well in the stockade. Maybe we could come to an arrangement. How about instead of spending a day in the town pillory, you spend some time in a ‘homemade pillory’, just for us to see, and some extra cleaning.”

Finally finding her voice, Ghost quickly agreed. Before long she found herself sitting on her knees on a chair, her feet dangling over the back. Rope was tied around her knees, looped under the chair, and tied around her ankles, pinning her in place. Another length of rope was tied around her wrists, securing them behind the chair back, while yet another was looped around the back and below her chest. For the finishing touch, a bench was tightly tied perpendicular to the side of the chair, so it couldn’t tip over.

When she was done securing Ghost, the owner turned to the girls. “Go warm up a few buckets of water, and fetch some cleaning supplies.” While they busied themselves with that, the owner stripped off Ghost’s shoes and socks.

“Wait, what are you doing? Don’t take those off!” The owner ignored her, and gently stroked her feet, causing her to start giggling, and struggling in a pointless attempt to escape.

“What soft feet you have. But they’re so white. No way can your feet be so pale. They must be covered in something. But don’t worry, that’s why we’re cleaning you.”

“Wait, what do you mean? I agreed I’d do some cleaning!” Ghost was starting to panic now.

“No, you agreed to there being cleaning. But you won’t be doing it. You’ll be receiving it. After all, what better way to deal with a dirty, no good thief?” The girls now returned with buckets of warm water, and various supplies, including soap, scrub brushes, and rags. The owner had the soap placed in a few of the buckets, before the bars were rubbed to make the water itself soapy. Next she instructed one of the girls to dip a scrub brush in the water, and clean one of Ghost’s feet.

“Please don’t do this” Ghost pleased as the brush descended on her soles, but the girl wasn’t about to listen to the immobilized thief over her boss. When the stiff bristles made contact with her foot, it felt like an electric current shooting through her body. Had it not been securely immobilized, her leg would have shot away, but as it was, the only reaction that she was able to follow through with was laughter. And she had laughter in spades. The warm, soapy water had a tenderizing effect, softening the skin and making the cruel bristles tickles the already sensitive flesh even more. It was too much. She involuntarily struggled so hard that had they not done such a good job of tying her down, she probably would have injured herself.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT’S HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHA!” she said, though her words were pretty much impossible to make out. Not that they would have helped. After all, the whole point was to make her suffer. And the suffering had barely started. She was too preoccupied to see the second brush closing in, but she certainly felt it when it attacked her other sole. Like its twin, it was covered in warm, soapy water, and soon her other foot was becoming softer as well, and as a result, more vulnerable to the tickling.

“My my my, this white stuff isn’t coming off. Better try harder girls.” Said the owner with mock surprise. “Try cleaning her toes.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOES HAHAHAHAHAHA” pleaded Ghost, but if her tormentors heard her, they did not care. She scrunched her feet in anticipation of the brushes descending to her toes, but it did little good, as the bristles slipped effortlessly between her scrunched toes and the balls of her feet, and mercilessly scrapped where the skin was the most ticklish. It was overwhelming for poor Ghost. She howled with laughter, but it was quickly becoming clear that she was reaching her limit.

“Aw, what’s wrong, sweetie? Don’t tell me you’re tired already, we’ve barely begun! Now let’s hear you laugh some more!” The owner then sat in front of Ghost, pressing their ample chests together, before reaching her hands under Ghost’s outfit to tickle her sides, running her long nails up and down Ghost’s ribs. Though her touch was light, it was enough to send Ghost over the edge.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” her laughter fell off as she lost the ability to even make noise, so intense was the tickling. Now, not even able to scream in an attempt to communicate her displeasure with the situation, she could only uselessly twitch, while her mouth froze open in laughter that wouldn’t come. Her attackers were seemingly offended by the lack of noise, and increased their efforts, the brushes becoming blurs against her tired feet, as the owner’s fingers went from lightly dragging over her sensitive ribs to scratching. And through it all, Ghost sat there, her mouth agape to let out the silent screams.

“Well, it looks like this stuff isn’t coming off. We should probably stop before she passes out, the poor thing.” It took Ghost almost 5 minutes to recover, the owner standing in front of her looking quite content, while the girls just smiled nervously, trading glances. They could tell their boss was enjoying herself, and were all worried that she might take to punishing them similarly in the future. Finally, Ghost spoke.

“So… sorry… learned my… lesson. You’ll… you’ll never see me again” she managed, still breathing heavily.

“Not so fast sweetie” replied the owner with a cruel grin “We still have to clean the soap off”. And at her command, 2 girls now took out rags that had been soaking in warm water, and applied them to Ghost’s feet. Normally, this would have only gotten some light laughter out of the thief, but the intense scrubbing had left her feet VERY tender, and as a result VERY sensitive. So sensitive even the rag’s touch excited her nerves and drove her crazy.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHA MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE HAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENOUGH!”

“Sorry, but I can’t have my employees doing only half the job. If you wash something, you have to rinse and dry it.” And on that note, the two girls swapped out the wet rags for two fluffy towels, which were also applied to the tender skin. They too had their effect amplified, though their more soft touch just resulted in Ghost giggling. At least until the girls stopped rubbing her feet, and instead began to rapidly pull the towels back and forth, as if they were polishing a pair of boots. The rapid movement of the soft, fluffy fabric proved to be most effective. And although they weren’t too enthusiastic at first, now the girls were starting to enjoy seeing Ghost squirm and laugh almost as much as the owner was. They were still worried that a future slip up might mean they would be tied to a chair, but watching the pale girl thrash and struggle, while laughing and giggling helplessly as a result of their own actions was almost addictive. Said helpless giggles increased when the owner took out a feather duster, and brushed her face with it. It proved to be the straw that broke the camel’s back.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE COME HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ON HEHEHEHEHEHE LEAVE HEHEHEHEHEHE ME HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ALONE!”

The soft feathers tormented her nose, her cheeks, her ears, and her neck. Even this light tickling was driving her crazy. And it only got worse from there. The owner moved the soft, teasing feathers down, tormenting the tops of Ghost’s breasts with them, and before long, her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. With a grin, the owner pulled her top down, and feathered the fronts of her breasts. The dozens of feathers on her chest was like nothing she had ever felt before. Not only did they tickle like hell, but the soft touch, brushing over her breasts was proving to be very sensual, and she was growing quite turned on. The towels continued to torment her feet the whole time, neither girl wanting to interrupt the owner to tell her the feet were dry.

“Well, it seems our little thief is dirty in more ways than we thought” tormented the owner, observing Ghost’s hard nipples.

“Hehehe, stop, hehehehe I give hehehehe up hehehehe I’m hehehehe so hehe sorry hehehehehehehe I hehehehehehe beg hehehehehehe you hehehehehehehehehe”

“Well, let me ask you a question. Judging by your nipples, this is pleasurable on some level. Would you rather I let you go now, or clean a bit… lower” she asked with a wink.

“Hehehe fine aaaaaaah move hehehehehe down”

“Oh, I wasn’t offering, I just wanted to know which you’d rather.” She stated matter-of-factly as she stopped the tickling, and pulled up Ghost’s top. “This is, after all, punishment.” She then had the girls untie the tired thief, before easily lifting her up. Ghost was in no shape to struggle as she was tied to the couch, and one of the girls brought her stuff down in a bag, unknowingly bringing her satchel as well.

“You’ll sleep hear tonight. Tomorrow you’ll be allowed to change, and then you’re out the door. And no, I won’t untie you” she added, as if reading Ghost’s mind “You’ll understand, it’s nothing personal, just business. You’ve proven we can’t be trusted with access to the safe. Besides,” she added with a wink “we can’t have you becoming dirty after your cleaning” she looked at Ghost’s waist as she said this, smiling to herself.

As the girls filtered upstairs, Ghost closed her eyes and tried to ignore the urge she felt. She was interrupted by a clinking noise, and looked up to see the owner whose name she never actually bothered to ask putting a small pouch in the bag they put her stuff in. Looking at Ghost, she said “Well, you did work this week. And unlike you, I’m not a thief”, before going upstairs herself.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back