• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bonnie MacFarlane in -"Red Dead Gorgeous"

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Howdy once again Ya'll!

Here's yet another pic in my "Very popular but seldom Fetishsized women" series!

Next in the fetish Spotlight is the feisty, strong willed rancher Bonnie MacFarlane, from Red Dead Redemption!

Down in the MacFarlane Ranch, everyone works very hard, but none work harder than Miss MacFarlane. However being such a hard worker, rest is often times a necessity. In the middle of the afternoon after moving herds of cattle out to pasteur, or breaking in broncos, Bonnie loves to lounge on her porch for an hour or so to rest before getting back to her chores. Some of the time when she really was tired, she would take her work boots off letting the cool air brush against her bare feet bringing about a very small, but satisfied exhalation of breath from her...

However, every time she rested this way, she would notice something strange. A large influx of the male ranch hands passed by more often staring at her feet and quickly looking away once Bonnie's eye's met theirs. At first she was puzzled, but then as time went by, she discovered the source of this curious traffic. She laughed at how silly the thought of how her feet could be attractive, but at the end was very flattered by all the attention, flaunting herself as much as she could to her "fans"... Work seemed to get done a lot faster as the ranch hands moved quicker to get another look...

She smiled thinking of her feet doing all this hard work without even taking a single step...

---

I was playing Red Dead Redemption for the second time around and after seeing Miss MacFarlane again, the idea for this pic just smacked me right in the face.... ;) This pose is drawn from a reference photo I took of a foot modeling session with one of my good lady friends. This "peakaboo" pose is definitely one of my favorites to do...

Heh... I hope you guys like it!

Please tell me what you think...

"Bonnie MacFarlane" is (C) to Rockstar Games, Inc

"Everything drawn and colored by me... The Bombers

Last edited:
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back