• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you tickle a trans person?

This being a discussion is somewhat strange – I thought we've come a bit longer in our society, but apparently not.

This being a discussion is somewhat strange – I thought we've come a bit longer in our society, but apparently not.
That would depend on what you consider social progress vs. social decline. Western cultural preferences see it as progress, but a lot of non-Western societies see it quite differently.

That would depend on what you consider social progress vs. social decline. Western cultural preferences see it as progress, but a lot of non-Western societies see it quite differently.
Considering in some non-Western societies just being transgender is a criminal offense that can result in the death penalty I'd readily and gladly say Western cultures are making great social progress compared to non-western cultures.

Considering in some non-Western societies just being transgender is a criminal offense that can result in the death penalty I'd readily and gladly say Western cultures are making great social progress compared to non-western cultures.
Perhaps so, but then that begs the question of why so many Western countries allow so many people from said cultures into their countries. Surely, they realize conflict will inevitably result from that.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back