• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I approach things

Smade1

TMF Expert
As a request I created this thread to discuss how I do these types of images. They will not be the most efficient approach as unfortunately I tend not to read manuals unless absolutely necessary and just jump in.

These were the images that prompted the original discussion:

The first is a screen capture of Silo 2 modeller with a couch design I stole from the Brazillian Tickling samples. I really suck at Silo modelling and probably use 5% of what's available. I bought the program some time back (pre v2) and have been upgraded as they released new versions. I think this is probably the best entry level modeller available now except for the Google one and Wings (which are both free).

Be prepared for a tough learning curve with 3d work as it's one of the hardest apps I've worked with. Start with simple models or you'll get frustrated.

The rest of the images are done in Poser 7 with the models imported and the figures posed to match. This takes a lot of time and sometimes you have to go back and change the model as the pose looks unnatural. I clung to Poser pro pack (V4) for a long time and most of the images were done with that. P7 needs a decent pc and a min of 1Gb of memory for rendering or it won't do it.

This is just the real basics and I can take it down to any level if you like.

Seriously ask me anything as I might not have thought about it and there could be a better way to do things now.

My weaknesses are texturing the models I make and creating them as posable props for Poser.

Attachments

• destraction.jpg
    destraction.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Render 1.png
    Render 1.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Render 10.png
    Render 10.png
    275.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hi Isabeau,

It's a 3D modelling program mainly for creating scenes with figures (posing). Other programs are used for creating 3D objects which can be used in poser (silo, cinema4d etc.).

Poser has been around for a while now so it's quite good at what it does though other artists prefer to use a different program to render their scenes.

In the hands of some artists (Restif) the renders are getting really difficult to tell from actual photos and for others such as me it might take another generation or two for that.
The current generation of figures are very detailed but the downside is that you need quite a good system to work with them.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back