• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you feel about the site changes?

How do you feel about the site changes?

• Hate the changes, site is too slow now.

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Love the changes, everything is perfect.

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • I'm indifferent about the new changes.

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Like the changes, could be better.

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Don't like the changes, could be better.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I'm still using 800x600 res, I hate you.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • What new changes???

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Over the past several weeks we've made a number of changes from site design to forum additions, and we just want to know how you honestly feel about the changes we've been making. Private voting, don't worry, you won't be voted off the island if you don't like them. Just let us know!

I'm speechless on this fantastic update! I mean it's so fantastic it like bringing in an excitement!

I like the site changes lots. Although with the new TT layout thing, the chatroom isnt on the homepage... you said you'd feeeeeeex it XD no hurry, really. I doo like them though, awesome job!

And why is it priiiiiivate voting? >.>

it's funny about the polls...to me they are all private..i can't see what anyone is voting for..just the statistics..percentages etc..

you did a good job TT..i did change to the new 2009 mini thingie, so that i could post a mood etc..i did like my legacy blue though..ah well..what is that spinning green thing for???

other than that slight discrepancy over my blue background, i think it's a super cool change..

it's funny about the polls...to me they are all private..i can't see what anyone is voting for..just the statistics..percentages etc..

you did a good job TT..i did change to the new 2009 mini thingie, so that i could post a mood etc..i did like my legacy blue though..ah well..what is that spinning green thing for???

other than that slight discrepancy over my blue background, i think it's a super cool change..

You probably didn't notice it before, or maybe it wasn't active before, but it's to display code within a box without actually executing it. For example:

Code:
<a href="http://www.tickletheater.com">Super Awesome Link</a>

Granted, we have HTML disabled for the most part as it is due to security concerns, but you get the idea. I may just take it out of the box to avoid confusion since it does spin and draw attention.

nah don't take it out..i think it's rather cute..and thanks for answering the question..

Everything is great, my only personal request is some updated smilies. Just so all parts of the Theater gets its share of love. The ones we have a nice, I'm not saying they're not. I just don't want the old smilies hunting me down.

I find all the changes beneficial, with no slowdown at all, despite my being mired on 56k dialup.

I like the changes, but i'd prefer different color scheme options!

I want the "New posts" to show exactly how many new threads and replies there have been like before :( The new look is nicer, but more complex and doesn't offer as much of actions or info.

I think the changes are absolutely dynamic and incredible

And a tip o' my cap DEFINITELY goes to the Grand High Poo-Bah TT-Meister and all others that contributed to making this entire forum a truly outstanding online venue. It's a shame that there are so many out there that merely lurk for the instant-grat clips and vids and pics (though, admittedly, there ARE those on this forum that could sometimes make a potentially active participant change his/her mind...), because so much obvious hard work, careful planning and ingenious thinking went in to the very noticable and positive upgrades this site has undergone of late. And while ultimately, as I alluded to above, what sometimes makes me stay, or not stay, revolves around the people here (most of which ARE truly great individuals, luckilly), the bells and whistles predominant throughout are enticing and intriguing. I wasn't able to vote in time, but my nod would most assuredly go to the changes being, on the whole, a wonderful thing. Thanks again, TT, to you and your merry band of compatriots on, indeed, a job unmistakably well done.

I occasionally get a lag after hitting the "submit reply" function, but for all I know, that could be the fault of my own computer. That aside, I like the way the site is set up. Nice job, all.

I really like the way TT is set up. It's a good balance betwen fun and interesting features and simplicity. It's not overkill. It's always wise to add things carefully, weigh the benefits. This site has what it needs, without a thousand other things that pile up and make people go "Ok, this IS a tickling site, right?" One of the things we don't need is a subsection for everything imaginable, from politics to gaming to god-knows-what. Not only does that add way too much for people to navigate, but it also forces staff to constantly have to "mind the rules" which you don't even need with simplicity.

This membership has a pretty good grip on itself to keep things within reason, so that helps as well.

I like the "mood" feature, it's nice. But, to be honest, I'm glad to see the "experience" thing go. I think it's misleading, can lead to "status-level" mentality and the like. Anything that puts special recognition on favored folks, even if unintentional, can lead to bad things. Special demarcations like stars under names and crap like that only leads to bad blood.

I DO like the different colors for contributors, though. Those are there to identify those who are contributing to the community with their talents, so it falls under a different catagory. All in all, I'd say TT has struck a very good balance here and I, for one, am quite happy with it. Nice job. :)

One of the things we don't need is a subsection for everything imaginable, from politics to gaming to god-knows-what. Not only does that add way too much for people to navigate, but it also forces staff to constantly have to "mind the rules" which you don't even need with simplicity.

Amen to that!

First time visitor here! Forum looks spiffy, love the header graphics!

Loads super fast to boot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back