• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot spas

Pensoles

TMF Novice
I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in Southern California we have seen a proliferation of low cost foot spas in Asian communities. I'm not talking about pedicures, I'm talking reflexology and foot massages. Most are about $15 to $20 an hour.

So how is this related to tickling. Well, about 3 months ago I went for the first time and during the sole rub I flinched. The female masseuse immediately asked if I was ticklish. I told her yes, she gave me a quick nail tickle and then went about her business. I didn't ask or hint for anything more, but the taste was great and I found myself craving more.

Yesterday, I found a new foot spa and plopped down my $15 for an hour. I was the only patron and about 15 minutes into it, the again female masseuse ;) hit a spot and asked if I was ticklish. This time, I said "yes" and added, "I love it." Well, that did it. The last 40 minutes was spent with her massaging one minute for every five minutes she spent tickling my soles. She used her nails on my soles masterfully, and even attacked the toes. At one point, she used one hand to hold both big toes together while alternating between feet, while she herself was laughing. It gets better. I kept covering my mouth with my hand to stiffle my laughter and she says, "Next time, I'm tieing up your feet and mouth :thumbsup." I got up the courage to ask the big question (being a 'ler, mostly) and she quickly slipped off her sandal and let my give her soft bare sole about 30 seconds of tickling. I'm definitely going back.

I highly recommend a good foot rub to anyone who has access to such places. You never know what will happen.:blush

Fun!!! I have never seen a foot spa like you describe.

I love getting pedicures for the same reason. Nothing like a pretty lady bending down at my feet and hitting all the right spots. The nicely manicured toes are just a bonus. But at $15, the foot spa is less expensive for sure.

Sounds pretty amazing, especially when you only have to pay them 25, or 33 cents a minute for a full hour of 'fun'. ;)

This doesn't suprise me at an asian establishment.
I suppose it is the foot massage equivalent of a "happy ending"

Last edited:
Yeah, Isaphine, but at least you have some pretty toes to show off for your $, while all I have is my memories. *sigh*

You're right, sadistictcklr, quite the economy buster for your "fun" budget.

I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in Southern California we have seen a proliferation of low cost foot spas in Asian communities. I'm not talking about pedicures, I'm talking reflexology and foot massages. Most are about $15 to $20 an hour.

So how is this related to tickling. Well, about 3 months ago I went for the first time and during the sole rub I flinched. The female masseuse immediately asked if I was ticklish. I told her yes, she gave me a quick nail tickle and then went about her business. I didn't ask or hint for anything more, but the taste was great and I found myself craving more.

Yesterday, I found a new foot spa and plopped down my $15 for an hour. I was the only patron and about 15 minutes into it, the again female masseuse ;) hit a spot and asked if I was ticklish. This time, I said "yes" and added, "I love it." Well, that did it. The last 40 minutes was spent with her massaging one minute for every five minutes she spent tickling my soles. She used her nails on my soles masterfully, and even attacked the toes. At one point, she used one hand to hold both big toes together while alternating between feet, while she herself was laughing. It gets better. I kept covering my mouth with my hand to stiffle my laughter and she says, "Next time, I'm tieing up your feet and mouth :thumbsup." I got up the courage to ask the big question (being a 'ler, mostly) and she quickly slipped off her sandal and let my give her soft bare sole about 30 seconds of tickling. I'm definitely going back.

I highly recommend a good foot rub to anyone who has access to such places. You never know what will happen.:blush

You simply must tell me how to find this establishment! :D

I imagine the proprietress must be doing a land-office business!

Last edited:
I would be interested to hear about a similar, more recent version of this experience.

It's nice to think that, at one time, this could have happened...

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back