• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Old Foe, Lingering Symptoms, Trying To Focus, And..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Alan Hell reported to Ross that Tazzio was making nasty comments from afar.

The bottom line was.. that Tazzio was "All full of himself" due to his new foreign girlfriend, felt powerful, felt that Ross now had an "Achillies Heel" and felt "Ready to take Ross on"

The bottom line was.. while Ross was not a psychiatrist, Ross knew full well even as a "layman" that Tazzio was mentally ill, Tazzio could not, and would not , stop firing, because Tazzio viewed Ross as Tazzio's "Punching bag" regardless of what Tazzio's financial situation was, and Ross's financial situation was.

Kayley was not happy when she saw Ross reading yet another draft of a lawsuit involving Tazzio.

Ross, exhausted from the problems at RossShell, and the wars with Tazzio, lost his cool.

"Stop it , Kayley! If you want to go to the source of the problem, and you're so smart, why dont you go and draft a letter to Tazzio asking him why he keeps attacking me? It's like one country who continues a war against another country, and the first country seems to enjoy the war! The bottom line. Tazzio has come back some financially, and has a new young girlfriend, and feels arrogant. Alan Hell, Tom from Philly, and I dont think that Tazzio will ever stop. Maybe, if Tazzio dies, or is committed to a facility, and cannot be at war with me, he will stop then, otherwise, I believe that he will never stop!" Ross said.

"Okay, I'm sorry, so what are you going to do?" Kayley said.

"I'm going to do what I've always done during my decades of wars with Tazzio. I'm going to take each battle as it comes, and deal with each individual problem. If I dont do that, I will drive myself crazy. Kale, I despise Tazzio with every breath in me. He is the all time worst person I've ever known, both in business, and or personally. That's all I can say, now please let's drop the subject, so that we dont get into a more serious argument, and I dont make myself sick" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Okay, Educator is sorry. How about I take you out to dinner, and then you can punish me by being the Dom, and giving me the tickle torture?" Kayley offered.

Ross grinned. "That sounds just wonderful"

Ross and Kayley went to the Japanese place down the street for chicken terrakyi.

When they got home, Kayley put her feet in Ross's lap., preparing for the tickle torture. "Okay, I'm ready. Go ahead" Kayley said, closing her eyes.

Ross taunted Kayley. "When are you going to learn to trust me? When are you going to learn that these wars with Tazzio are not my fault!" Ross taunted, as he wiggled his fingers over Kayley's soles and toes, and she erupted with giggles:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH OH MY GOD! IM SORRY! I GIVE UP! PLEASE NO MORE! IAM GOING TO SQUIRT (cum) HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley said, feeling wet form on her pussy.

Ross carried Kayley to the bedroom, undressed her, eased her down onto the bed, and kissed her from head to soles and toes, as Kayley's nipples got hard, and her pussy got more wet. Then, Ross put his mega hard cock into Kayley's pussy, and fired a creamy load in!

When Ross and Kayley held each other afterward, Kayley said. "Ross, I'm sorry, it's just, we are in our fifties, and I guess, I'm tired of all the fighting"

"I am too, honey. The reality is, that unless I retire and sell the company, problems will always crop up. You know that I could always get rid of RossShell by selling it, and take one of those President of other companies jobs. The thing is, we both know that I would never be happy being a "Yes man" and answering to a board of directors. Part of me, for the first time in my life, is very, very tired of the problems that come with RossShell. It's almost like, what else is there to do? I built it , lost it, got it back, built it back larger than ever, and now the problems are wearing me down. I will have to take everything as it comes. For now, I have to deal with this issue with Tazzio. Beyond that, we will see." Ross said.

As Kayley drifted off to sleep, Ross, who was sleeping better than he had been,, but had never been as good of a sleeper as Kayley, lied awake in thought.

For the first time, Ross mused to himself. Was Ross "At the end of his rope" mentally and physically with RossShell and the problems that came with it?

How many more ups and downs, and business wars, especially with Tazzio, could Ross really withstand?

All of that would be seen, maybe not long off

Ross knew full well even as a "layman" that Tazzio was mentally ill,
As described in your stories, that is a big "yes!"
Maybe, if Tazzio dies, or is committed to a facility, and cannot be at war with me, he will stop then, otherwise, I believe that he will never stop!" Ross said.
Insane people with an obsession never give up. Ross is correct.
Ross, who was sleeping better than he had been,, but had never been as good of a sleeper as Kayley,
Insomnia will only make Ross's health problems worse. :(

The Real T just cant keep his mouth shut.

Neither does The Real T give up. He has done some things, that are examples of a person who is not stable mentally.

For real, my sleeping has been better. Hope that continues

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back